Create Hotmail Account. Hotmail is a simple and powerful email service by Microsoft, one of the most popular in the world and available from your home computer, tablet or smart phone. For register in Hotmail go to Hotmail.com or Outlook.com and click in the sign up/create account link, you’ll have to fill the registration form, this is an idea of what you will see.
Create Hotmail Account
- Name: Write your name and last name, this allows the Hotmail team to identify you correctly.
- User name: Pick a user name easy to remember and that you feel comfortable with, it will be of the style @hotmail.com or @outlook.com, is your choice.
- Password: You must enter your password; it should be longer than 8 characters, for security you should use, numbers, symbols and capital letters.
- Country: Pick your country from the list, this works for you to see a custom region main page in hotmail.
- Post code: For additional region verification.
- Date of birth: Confirm your age to access to more services.
You’ll have access now to your inbox, your Hotmail profile and many Microsoft services like OneDrive or Skype; these will automatically synchronize with your Hotmail account in all of your devices. Hotmail.com is available through the web browser on your home pc (But you can use third part services too) and in mobile devices with the Mail App, this allows you to check your emails from anywhere, all you need is an internet connection. You can see your inbox, sent, drafts and junk folders with just going to the Hotmail menu.
If you want more security, you can go to settings and search “Protect my account” where you must introduce your phone number, in case you forget your password or can’t access your inbox, instructions will be sent to your phone via SMS.
After you create your Hotmail account you have access to the best online Microsoft services, if you’re using a home pc go to your browser and type hotmail.com or outlook.com, you’ll now see the sign in page, write your email address or phone number and your password, it’ll now take you to your inbox and main page where you can manage your account and your emails. If you’re trying to sign in through a mobile device, you should go to the store of your OS and look for the Microsoft/Outlook/Hotmail app, download and install it. Then, open the app and write your emails address and password, you’ll now have access just like in your home pc. Link to Hotmail.com
Incoming search terms:
- www createhotmailaccount com
- hotmail com email
- www createhotmail